From: Matthias Bauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 6:56 AM
To: struts-user
Subject: Image uploads

Hi there,

I know the question is a little offtopic, but maybe somebody can provide a
quick
answer anyway.

I want to upload an image file with struts (this works well already). But
before
storing the image in the database I want to check the width and height and
the
type of the image (e. g. gif or jpg). Does anybody have an idea how I can
easily
do this in Java?

Thanks,

--- Matthias