I'm hoping someone can help me understand this better. In web.xml, I have the
following entries -
        <error-page>
            <exception-type>java.lang.Exception</exception-type>
            <location>/errorpage.jsp</location>
        </error-page>
       <error-page>
            <exception-type>javax.servlet.ServletException</exception-type>
            <location>/errorpagesrvlt.jsp</location>
        </error-page>

>From my understanding, anytime an Exception, or ServletException occurs in my
>application, it will call either errorpage.jsp or errorpagesrvlt.jsp. Is that
>correct? Does it matter if the exception occurs in a JSP or a servlet?

This seems to work in Tomcat, but with SilverStream, I don't get taken to the error
page, but get the SilverStream generate error message.

In my errorpage.jsp I have -

<%@ page language="Java" isErrorPage="true"%>

is that right?

Thanks for any insite, this is driving me crazy.
Ryan