Hi NGUYEN,

This is a problem with WebLogic.

Basically one of the custom tags is Barfing in between the <html:form ...>
tags.  It can be any of the following:

1.  A tag has a syntax error.
2.  Open tag without a properly nested close tag.
3.  Some of the logic tags need logic:present tags to wrap them.

In general there is an exception being thrown in one of the custome tags
within the <html:form tags.

Good Luck,
Abraham