Hello everybody,

I have a small question.  I have written a test application for my company
that uses struts, just to see what it can do.

I am using different ApplicationResource files.  I have no problem changing
between my different languages.  I do this by setting the Locale object in
my session scope.  I have one problem though.  When I change language and I
want to change back to the original one.  I have to make a double of my
start up ApplicationResource file because he always needs the extra
extensions in my file

eg.  ApplicationResource_en_US.properties
     ApplicationResource_nl_BE.properties

Is there any way of changing back to my original resource file?