Hello Suhas,
I had a problem in updating the bean in iterate tag.
   I have done all the things that were suggested by you. I couldn't work on
it last two days, but
still the problem persists. Today I am getting one more problem.
I am using following  piece of code in JSP and the corresponding Form bean.
   In one page it is displaying the proper record, but when I again display
same thing in next(confirmation)
page, it says "exception thrown by getter property of productList"
What might be the problem??

          <logic:iterate id="product" name="productSearchForm"
property="productList">
                <bean:write name="product" property="productNumber"
filter="true"/>
                <bean:write name="product" property="productDescription"
filter="true"/>
               <bean:write name="product" property="orderQty"
filter="true"/>
maxlength="3" indexed="true"/>
          </logic:iterate>

    public Vector getProductList() {

                System.out.println("In get method fo productlist at start" +
productList.size());
                if(productList.size() == 0){
        for (int i=0; i<5; i++)
                {
                Product prod = new Product();
                prod.setProductNumber("9999");
                prod.setOrderQty("50");
                prod.setQuantity("100");
                prod.setProductDescription("This is test product");
                productList.addElement((Product) prod);
                        System.out.println("in for loop");
                }
                }

        System.out.println("returning get method fo productlist");
                return (productList);

     }

Thanks,
Vaibhav