Hello everyone,

I have a property "countriesList" of "userForm" bean
which itself a list of beans which contain "code" and
"description" properties. And I need to display a listbox
populated with list of countries. The only way I made it work is:

<bean:define id="a" name="userForm" property="countriesList"/>

And I was wonderion if it's possible to get rid of bean:define
tag and use just html:options facilities to render needed information.

As I undestood from struts documentation, I shouldn't use "collection"
attribute in this case and use "name" and "property" (and combination
of "labelName" and "labelProperty"). But no matter what I tried
I always got an error page.

Thank you for your time.

Best of luck,
Yuriy Zubarev