There will be a 1.01 maintenance release at the end of the month.

My guess would be that a 1.1 release would not happen any time soon. A
lot depends on how much help the development team gets over on the DEV
list, including the workflow feature. The work on this particular
feature is still in the hand-waving stage.

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/