It just prints string values like <bean:write> tag but does not require name
attribute and cannot be used and associated with form. It also could have
<bean:message> functionality. I know that this isn't a big issue, but
sometimes
you want to display something in form that is not editable (e.g. Primary
Key).
I know that I can use <html:text readonly="true"> for most cases, but