Hi everybody,
I was looking for a solution for the all time favorite "Caching Problem" (in IE).
I found a couple of "solutions, like:

1) Having the following lines in the JSP:
response.setHeader("Pragma", "NoCache");
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
response.setDateHeader("Expires", 1);

2) Turning "nocache" on for the ActionServlet:
<init-param>
  <param-name>nocache</param-name>
  <param-value>true</param-value>
</init-param>

3) Adding an unique parameter to the get/post, like System.currentTimeMillis()

One answer was, that usnig tokens  is the key:
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg02888.html
But, correct me, if I'm wrong, what's the deal with tokens,
when I don't want a JSP to be cached?

I tried all of them, but with no success. So, my question is: did I miss
something or is it really just not possible?

Thanks in advance,
Holger