I would like to have an action pass parameters
to another actions using a forward action mapping.
The second action is configured with a form in
the request scope:

    <form-bean      name="action2Form"
                    type="Action2Form"/>

    <action    path="/my_action1.do"
               type="Action1">
      <forward name="call_action2"         path="/my_action2.do"/>
    </action>

    <action    path="/my_action2.do"
               type="Action2"
               name="action2Form"
               scope="request">
      <!-- forwards -->
    </action>

I tried to have the first action instantiate
the form, populate it, and set it as a request
attribute, under the name of the form defined
in my struts-config file (action2Form). However,
when I cast the form in action2 to the action2Form,
all the fields are null? Should this work, or
shall I manually look in the request for the
form? Is there a better way to do that?

Thanks,

-Fabien Modoux

Fabien Modoux,