Renzo,
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried both and neither would validate
successfully.  I tried hhhhhh4 and it failed althought it is a valid
answer.  I have been trying to find a combination that works.  Too bad
there aren't simple "AND" and "OR" operations I could use.

I will keep trying.

Scott Ryan
Developer
First Bank Data Corporation
Work: (303) 235-1485
Cell:    (303 263-3044

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/29/01 03:16AM >>>

Hi Scott,

What about this little gem? Not sure if it works, but it looks sound:

for more control of valid characters you could use [...]
charactersets:

Let me know if it works.

Cheers,

Renzo