What type and version of browser are you using?

I'm looking at it and the example webapp work under IE
6.0, but doesn't in Netscape 4.75.  Someone e-mailed
me the other day that in Netscape 4.0 (or close to
that version) that float and other primitives were key
words and you couldn't name objects/functions after
them (which I'm doing).  It looks that is the same
problem for Netscape 4.75.  If I delete these methods
or change "oShort = new short();" to "oShort = new
short_();" then everything start working again.  I
need to make it so you can specifiy an alternative
function/object name for a validator or automatically
put an underscore or something at the end of the name.
 I'll probably do the latter for now.

David