From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
rg]On Behalf Of Fletcher, Ken
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 12:32 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Reaching Action class from Href Link

I haven't played around with paramID, paramName and paramProperty in the tag
yet (still experimenting).  However, I have been able to get the bean to
show up on the forwarded JSP by putting it in the HttpSession (from the
action class) and then have the JSP access the properties in regular
fashion:
        <jsp:useBean id="info" class="logon.InfoForm" scope="session" />
        <jsp:getProperty name="info" property="someInfo" />

Does anyone else have a more elegant solution to this?