Hi,
I am a big fan of your "Components", it woks very
pretty. But since you rename "Component" to "Tiles"
things are not pretty any more:)
I have hard time switching one "Components" to "Tiles"
, I did every things following your instrcutions, and
it is  still not working.

Even when I just copy directly the"tiles-doc-war" that
is provided in the tiles.zip file into my "webapps"
directory of Tomcat and tried to run it, Tomcat-
3.2.3,  just cannot load it.
NeClassDefFoundException: SAV's defaultHAndler cannot
be found or something.

I am now waiting for the "Tiles" tutorials :) right
now it is not avaialbe yet.

Can anyone provide more details tutorials or step by
step config about  using "Tiles" ,  what is the
minimal requirements to use Tiles:  what API, what it
to be in web.xml, strut-config.xml, and
componentDefintions.xml

thank you very much