> 1) You need to use flush="true" on your template:get tags in the template.

Thank you very much. Actually this did not solve my problem, because flush
is
only useful with get tags, but not with template:insert. I know that
jsp:include has
capability to flush, but I like using template tags. Is it possible to have
flush
attribute in template:insert tag in future?

> 2) Did you deploy your WAR correctly?

That do you mean about this? All the files are in correct places, but
WebSphere
always puts an extra folder in those redirects. I do not use <html:base> tag
because my jsp files are under WEB-INF/web directory, so it doens't work.

It seems that this problem occurs using forms: I have form like this:

update mapping is defined like this:

<action path="/update"
            type="com.projectcast.UpdateAction"
            name="UpdateForm"
           scope="request"
           input="/edit.do"
        validate="true">
        <forward name="success"
                 path="/list.do"
             redirect="true"/>
        <forward name="cancel"
                 path="/list.do"
             redirect="true"/>
    </action>

When I run this form I get this code:

<form name="FundForm" method="POST" action="/app/updatefund.do">

When I submit or cancel this form the redirect is processed to:

http://localhost/app/app/list.do. I included the error message in this post.

> Check to make sure you don't have an extra folder app folder under app in
> default_host.

No I don't have extra app folder.

> 3) Haven't used Struts' DataSource functionality, I'm afraid I can't help
> you there - it doesn't look like it should be a problem, but I can't make
> any guarantees. :)

Then maybe you can tell me how do I get DataSource object from
WebSphere JNDI (Code would be great).

So how to replace this:

(InitialContext something, but not sure how).

>> DataSource ds = (DataSource)servlet.getServletContext()
>> .getAttribute(Action.DATA_SOURCE_KEY);

Kind Regards
Aapo Laakkonen
Error 400
An error has occured while processing request:http://localhost/app/app/list.do
Message: Invalid path /app/list was requested

Target Servlet: action
StackTrace:
Root Error-1: Invalid path /app/list was requested

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: Invalid path /app/list was requested
        at javax.servlet.ServletException.<init>(ServletException.java:107)
        at
com.ibm.websphere.servlet.error.ServletErrorReport.<init>(ServletErrorReport.java:31)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppErrorReport.<init>(WebAppErrorReport.java:19)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppDispatcherResponse.sendError(WebAppDispatcherResponse.java:100)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1556)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:491)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java(Compiled Code))
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doService(ServletManager.java:626)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:160)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:287)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:105)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.service(ServletManager.java:360)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(ServletManager.java:775)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(ServletManager.java:701)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:478)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:234)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:138)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppInvoker.java:77)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(CachedInvocation.java:67)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CacheableInvocationContext.invoke(CacheableInvocationContext.java:106)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(ServletRequestProcessor.java:160)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(OSEListener.java:300)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.SQEventListenerImp$ServiceRunnable.run(SQEventListenerImp.java:230)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.SQEventListenerImp.notifySQEvent(SQEventListenerImp.java:104)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.serverqueue.SQEventSource.notifyEvent(SQEventSource.java:212)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.serverqueue.SQWrapperEventSource$SelectRunnable.notifyService(SQWrapperEventSource.java:353)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.serverqueue.SQWrapperEventSource$SelectRunnable.run(SQWrapperEventSource.java:220)
        at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.outofproc.OutOfProcThread$CtlRunnable.run(OutOfProcThread.java:248)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:481)