Jean,

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look!

Will

                                             To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Jean-Noel Ribette        cc:     (bcc: Will Spies/Towers Perrin)

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:     Re: Building struts UIs

                    mprove.fr>

                    08/02/01 02:21 PM

                    Please respond to

                    struts-user

You might want to have a look at struts-layout
(http://struts.application-servers.com) , a library my company is using for

its struts development. It helps to build UIs very rapidly, especially UIs
with forms and list of items. You still need to write JSPs but you don't
need to write HTML code.

Jean-Noel