Excellent, thanks. The information I want to submit is minimal anyway. I'll have
a look at the source.

At 08/08/2001 10:21:08, "Gregor Rayman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
#  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
#
#  > I would like to use Struts with an action that is initiated by following a
#  link,
#  > rather the form-based approach that I can see in the documentation. I would
#  also
#  > like the ActionServlet to parse the URI and instantiate my bean with the
#  > information from the URI. Is this possible?
#  >
#  > Sorry if this is a FAQ - I've had a trawl thru the docs, honest.
#  >
#  > Cheers,
#  >
#  > Roger
#
#
#  A link is for the server the same thing as a form with GET method.
#  It works with struts without problems. (Of course, you cannot submit
#  as much data as with POST. But this is a limitation of HTTP)
#
#  --
#  gR
#