Hi All,

I have seen how database.xml works with Struts-example.war and that was
good, but I would like to test the same sort of database on Access .mdb
If I put dummy data into the .mdb, where do I put the .mdb? do I put this in
the WEB-INF section with the other .xml files?
I have created a folder in the subdirectories called DATA and I have
configured my build.xml to copy this .mdb to the main section of my web application.
I need to state an action mapping in the struts-config.xml file and also
mention that in the web.xml? and if so where?
Is there any information that could help me configure that database not only
to retreive information but also to add information into this. Or is it
better to create two .mdb one to send information to a database and the other
retreive data for logging onto the web application and have the two .mdb
communicate with each other in some way to exchange data or to update? That sounds
easy but is there any tips on doing this or any examples that could assist me
with this?

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards
Rodney Smith