Hello All,

I've been working with Struts for sometime now, but now I run into another
question.  Has anyone had any issues with Struts not being scaleable?  Have
you performed any stress tests on your applications?  I really like Struts,
but I'm getting feedback from other developers that don't feel that Struts
is a very scaleable framework.  Can struts concurrently handle 1000+ users
and not have a crippling affect on your app server?  These are some feedback
questions I'm curious about and thought I would get some concrete answers
from developers of Struts.

Have a good one,

Steven

application/ms-tnef