Craig, or anyone,

Has anyone actually gotten the below xml inclusion mechanism to
work using struts and tomcat 3.2.1?  I searched other
messages about this in the archives and none of the authors
were successful.  I always get a parse error like:

che/struts/resources/web-app_2_3.dtd'
Parse Fatal Error at line 5 column -1: Relative URI "forms.xml"; can not be
reso
lved without a document URI.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Relative URI "forms.xml"; can not be resolved
wit
hout a document URI.

Our application is getting large and I would dearly like to use
this idea to split up the config file....

thanks,

dan