I am trying to run Struts from weblogic in VAGE 3.5 Enterprise edition
but I fail to run first example. Is there anyone who could use Struts in
VAGE by using Weblogic.

I got first applicatin is running at weblogic but when I try to reach
index.jsp, I get a SAX parser exception..

Here is the detail;
 am using Struts version 1.0 and trying to run from source. I imported
all needed pacakages into Visual Age (Xerses, Weblogic projects, Struts
version 1.0 source)

I am trying to run the first Struts application which is
struts-example....I am using VAGE 3.5 Enterprise Edition. I have
downloaded weblogic kit for Visual age 3.5 Enterprise and installed alse
I setup the service pack 9 for Weblogic kit.

It gives me an error when I attemp to start the application. I write
this error to you. Also when I try to reach
'http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd' address, I
fail. I get an error message which is "The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and
then click the Refresh <javascript:location.reload()> button, or try
again later.

Cannot have a DTD declaration outside of a DTD. Line 26, Position 12
<!ENTITY % BeanName "CDATA">
-----------^
"

If you help me, I will be very glad.. Thank you in advance for your
help...

Pzt Agu 06 14:26:31 GMT+03:00 2001:<I>
<WebAppServletContext-amberjack-struts> Pre-Loading servlet action
Pzt Agu 06 14:26:32 GMT+03:00 2001:<I>
<WebAppServletContext-amberjack-struts> action: init
Pzt Agu 06 14:26:32 GMT+03:00 2001:<I>
<WebAppServletContext-amberjack-struts> action: null
Pzt Agu 06 14:26:32 GMT+03:00 2001:<I>
<WebAppServletContext-amberjack-struts> action: null
resolveEntity('-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration
1.0//EN', 'http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd')
 Not registered, use system identifier
javax.servlet.UnavailableException
        java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
        java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
        javax.servlet.ServletException(java.lang.String)
        javax.servlet.UnavailableException(java.lang.String)
        void org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init()
        void
javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(javax.servlet.ServletConfig)
        javax.servlet.Servlet
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet()
        void weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances()
        void
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(weblogic.servle
t.internal.ServletRequestImpl,
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl)
        void weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet()
        void
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.preloadServlet(java.lang.St
ring)
        void
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.preloadServlets()
        void weblogic.t3.srvr.HttpServer.initServletContexts()
        void weblogic.t3.srvr.HttpServer.start()
        void weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.start()
        void weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.main(java.lang.String [],
java.lang.String, java.lang.String)
        void weblogic.Server.startServerStatically(java.lang.String [],
java.lang.String, java.lang.String)
        void weblogic.Server.main(java.lang.String [], java.lang.String,
java.lang.String)
        void weblogic.Server.main(java.lang.String [])
        void
weblogic.integration.visualage.server.Server.main(java.lang.String [])

Pzt Agu 06 14:27:19 GMT+03:00 2001:<I> <HTTP> Log rotation is size based
Pzt Agu 06 14:27:19 GMT+03:00 2001:<I> <ZAC> ZAC ACLs initialized
Pzt Agu 06 14:27:19 GMT+03:00 2001:<I> <ZAC> ZAC packages stored in
local directory exports
Pzt Agu 06 14:27:19 GMT+03:00 2001:<I> <ListenThread> Listening on port:
7001
Pzt Agu 06 14:27:20 GMT+03:00 2001:<I> <WebLogicServer> WebLogic Server
started

Regards.

Baris Guzelordu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

dissemination, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is
prohibited.

The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone. There is no
implied endorsement by TURKCELL.

This e-mail has been scanned for all known computer viruses.