This is a follow-up to my Wizard question...

If I have three tabs that are included at the top of each of the three body
pages by a template, then what is the best way to make sure information is
stored between requests for the different pages?  Even though all three
pages use the same ActionForm bean and Action class, I am running into the
problem where the formbean is loosing its data (even though I check for
submit in the reset() method).  Is there a better approach than doing this?

BTW, sorry about the multiple posts of some of my messages cluttering the
newsgroup... our Lotus Notes server went nuts over here.

Thanks,
Brian

                    Brian.Duchouquette@tran

                    splace.com                     To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   cc:

                    08/09/2001 12:22 PM            Subject:     Wizard Form
Authoring..
                    Please respond to

                    struts-user

All,

What is the best design practice that you have found for creating Wizard
entry forms in the Struts framework?

Thanks,
Brian