Jeff,

I have done it.  Just return null, and it works fine.

btw, I have a wierd problem when I use it with frames - I lose the output
*after* I do the download ie other actions are still excecuted, but I don't see
any output!  Can you let me know if you run into anything similar?

Thanks,

Dave

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 08/14/2001 12:57:01 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]