Hi all,

I sent this email before. I did not get any feedback yet. I still need help for this. thank you.

Here is my problem:

I have the the following line for automatic refresh :

<META http-equiv="Refresh" content="2;/jsp/GetMaps.jsp" />

The above line is conditionally added to the html output depending on some session variable.

That session variable is set by an action form in that jsp page which has a single submit button and the sole purpose is to turn on the refresh flag so that the <META> tag is added subsequently to the jsp output. Eveything works fine until the page autoomatically refreshes through the META tag ----- every time it refreshes, it calls the Action class even though we are not submitting anything. Why is it happening --- is it due to cache problem or something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Yi Shen
SS8 Networks Inc.
Suite 500