Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 4:25 PM
Subject: Parsing error processing resource path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

Hi guys,

Could someone help me on this ? I downloaded the nightly build (binary
distribution jakarta-struts_20010813.tar.gz), and all other requirements
(jaxp 1.1, xalan j.2.2_D6, and xerces that comes with it). Copied file
struts-blank.war to Tomcat's webapps directory and restarted Tomcat.

Tomcat spills error messages like these:

Begin event threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping
..... (trace)

cannot load servlet name: action: Parsing error processing resource path
/WEB-INF/structs-config.xml

I copied jaxp.jar, xerces.jar, xalan.jar, and crimson.jar to Tomcat's lib
directory. Could someone tell me what else is missing ?

Thanks,