From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The most efficient way to use templates

Hi,

What is the best way to use templates? We have tried several approaches now:

1. Include the layout on the top and bottom of each contentpage. (include header and
footer). Problem: what to do if the layout around it is very dynamic? And how to use
with a tool like dreamweaver?
2. Make a template and include the contentpage in the template. Problem: how to
include actions?

Other options are simply making a lot of templates that are all almost the same, but
for different sections of the site.

We are not sure what is the best way to do it.

Side question: our customer wants something like a Lime like tool. But is there
anything out there that does this with jsp's/struts? I didn't think so.

G. Nuijen.