Any takers?  Still looking for the answer to this one.
 I need to format a date.  I have an array of beans I
am iterating through, and the bean's method
getDeliveryDate() returns a Date.  Basically, how do I
get the current object according to the iterator?  If
I had that object, I could perform the following
formatting myself.
DateFormat.getDateInstance(DateFormat.SHORT).format(orders[interator].getDeliveryDate());

Thank You,
Bob Byron