From: Larry Maturo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 3:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: problem with submit

I have the following in a form in a jsp, and when I hit submit, it
does not go back to the action class for some reason.

type="com.athensgroup.eval.actionforms.SummaryForm"
action="/ReviewSummary.do"/>

The actual value is irrevalent, since in the action class I just test
against
null, as in:

if(request.getParameter("SUBMITTED") != null) {

Why is the action class not getting called?

-- Larry Maturo