Hi All,

Thanks for the response, but that is not what I am asking, the question is
in a UML there are specific layers e.g. presentation layer, business layer,
data layer.
The MVC 'Model View Controller is within this UML?
The question is where in UML is the MVC located?
I thought that it was in the presentation layer, but I am unsure if the
'Model' part of the MVC is located in the business layer?
I hope that the information I have provided is sufficient enough for a
response.
Thanks again.

Kind Regards
Rodney Smith