I am using struts with iAS sp3.

I am sending all urls through my action servlet with the following mapping:

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

And I'm protecting this with the following security-constraint:

   <web-resource-collection>
         <web-resource-name>LDAPSecurity</web-resource-name>
         <description>LDAP-controlled Security</description>
         <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
         <http-method>GET</http-method>
         <http-method>POST</http-method>
     </web-resource-collection>

The problem I'm facing is that I get a 403 Unauthorized error and I never
get directed to my formLogin.jsp (which is a registered JSP), and it never
kicks off FormAuthServlet.

I tried changing <url-pattern> to "/.do", and then it kicks off
FormAuthServlet, but then I get an error that "user formLogin.jsp" is not
logged in, while accessing application <appName>.

I've noticed that if I leave the pattern as *.do, and I go into kregedit and
add the value "/timetracker/*.do=FORM" to the following key:

SOFTWARE\iPlanet\Application Server\6.0\CCS0\HTTPAPI\SecUrlTrans

it works as I would expect it to.  "timetracker*do=FORM" is already a value
in this key.

Any ideas??  Does anyone know how to get this key to set both values, or do
I always have to "hack it" to make it work like I want?

Thanks,

Matt