From: "Rakesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: session ids
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:12:50 +0530

Hi Greg,

I know that this sessioncontext api is currently deprecated.
I require this for a very specific reason. When I log-in a user,
I save his loginID and the sessionId in a static hash table.

and when he is logged out, I remove it. Each time someone tries
to log-in, I check in to the hash to see if he is already logged in and
display appropriate error messages to him.

When he logs out by clicking on a logout.do, I remove his
loginID from the hash and invalidate his session. Now what happens; if
he just closes the browser window, or if his session is timed out ?
How do I remove his name from the Hash ?

Kindly help.

  Rakesh Ayilliath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]