I have a form that submits a file to an action (UploadImageAction).  After
the action has finished processing the file it forwards to another Action
that retrieves data to display a page.  When the forward is invoked in
UploadImageAction I get the following error
javax.servlet.ServletException: MultipartIterator: no multipart request data
sent at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.parseRequest(MultipartIterator.ja
va:341) at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.(MultipartIterator.java:152)

Is there a way to reset something in the request to prevent this from
happening?

Kimberly MacKellar
Thomson Financial Publishing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]