Just an FYI to all Struts/iPlanet users out there...

The struts-template tags do not work in iPlanet, however the "tiles" tag
library works like a charm in iAS SP3!  Both with the Jasper compiler enabled
and with the Jasper compiler turned off!

The tiles tags give you the same functionality as struts-template, but are much
more robuts and configurable through xml or dynamically.

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up.  I've been wanting to use the
struts-template tag for quite some time, but haven't been able too - now I can
and I'm pumped!

Thanks to Cedric Dumoulin for such a sweet contribution!

Have a great weekend everyone,

Matt