The Tiles tablib can be used as a drop-in replace for the template
taglib. You can even continue to use the template: prefix if you want.
All the changes can be made in the web.xml, and existing JSPs would not
need to be changed. At some point, the template taglib would be moved to
the contrib area and not bundled with the distribution. Whether packages
like Tiles and ValidatorForm will be part of the core Struts download,
or available as seperate downloads, hasn't been decided. We are trying
to balance keeping the framework light against making more functionality
available.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/