I am using the struts-stub application downloaded from husted.com.  The
validation framework works fine on Tomcat, but when I try the same application
on iPlanet, the validation framework doesn't work.

I have a different application that I am using the validation framework for and
it works great (no javascript).  Is there something about the Form.java in
struts-stub that might cause validation to not get executed on iPlanet?

Please keep in mind the code is the same on Tomcat and it works there!

Matt