Hi all , Just thought i send a acknowledgement all the comments so far
have been very interesting thus i have a  folder full of MCV prints . I
find that reading the MVC material as well as other documentation has
made getting the grips of Struts Implemetation of MVC easier to
comprehend. Keep up the good work.

Cheers Chuck