Van: Dave Van Even [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 11:36 AM
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: the directory structure of struts apps

hi,

i'm pretty new to struts and i have a question about the structure to put in the
various components that make up a struts application..

I'm currently putting it like this

com.business.section.view    <-- here i put ActionForm beans

com.business.section.model <-- here i put beans
com.business.section.controller <-- here i put Actions

is this a right way to think about it ? Are the ActionForms part of the view ??

what is your approach  on setting up the directory structure and package names in a
struts application ?

thanks!!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]