I have the following scriptlet that returns the correct values:

<%
if (request.isUserInRole("Administrators")) {
        out.println("Administrator");
} else if (request.isUserInRole("Employees")) {
        out.println("Employee");
}
%>

And I was hopeing to use the logic:present tag to achieve the same results.
However, the following prints out both roles no matter what.

<strutslogic:present role="Administrators" />
Administrator
</strutslogic:present>
<strutslogic:present role="Employees" />
Employees
</strutslogic:present>

On another note, the "Employees" groups contains the "Administrators" group -
how is it possible to create a hierarchy so that
request.isUserInRole("Employees")) returns true for an administrator?

Thanks,

Matt