From: David Winterfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 5:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Does the Validator package work with indexed properties?

If you are referring to having an html field with
indexed="true" then someone else asked about this.
I've been pretty busy so I don't know when I'll get to
this, but I did add it to my To Do List.  I'll make it
a top priority when I have time to work on the
validator again.  Currently you would have to define
each field/property in validation.xml that would be
generated.

The regexp package uses standard Perl 5 pattern
matching.  So any perl regular expression tutorial
would help you write your own.  Here is the javadoc
link for the class that is used for regular
expressions.

http://jakarta.apache.org/regexp/apidocs/org/apache/regexp/RE.html

David

--- Shamdasani Nimmi-ANS004 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>