Hello world,

I'm trying to fill a struts template with an interate tag. The collection, an
ArrayList, is set in the jsp page.
My Code looks like this:

JSP-Page
<%
              ArrayList testList = new ArrayList();
              testList.add("test_1");
              testList.add("test_2");
              testList.add("test_3");

              pageContext.setAttribute("testList", testList, PageContext.PAGE_SCOPE);
%>
              <template:insert template='template.jsp'>
              <template:put ...
                                                  including various template contents
              </template:insert>

Template- Page
<%@ taglib uri='/WEB-INF/struts-template.tld' prefix='template' %>
<%@ taglib uri='/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld' prefix='logic' %>
<%@ taglib uri='/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld' prefix='bean' %>
<% Object testList = pageContext.getAttribute("testList", PageContext.PAGE_SCOPE );  %>

          <template:get ...
                         various template contents

            <logic:iterate id="myList" name="testList" >
            </logic:iterate>

Unfortunatly I keep getting a  PageContextImpl.handlePageException.
What am I doing wrong ??

Marion