  </form-beans>
and with
    <action    path="/logon"
               type="mypackage.LogonAction"
               name="logonForm"
              scope="request"
              input="/logon.jsp">
    </action>
-Obviously I have the classes named: LogonAction and LogonForm.

This is my problem
-In my logon.jsp page I enter my data and press the button of the form which
was defined like: <html:form action="/logon">...</html:form>
-Then.. if it passes the validation the page blocks in:
myproyectname/logon.do;jsessionid=rc4r81mbr1

I check the validate method from the LogonForm and it works ok.
But the perform method in LogonAction never reachs!!!

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks a lot!!

Inés from La Plata.