Erik Hatcher wrote:

> Why not use the Action to populate request scoped variables that you then
> <bean:write> inside <template:put> tags?

        This was actually my other question from yesterday. I could not find a
way to do that, not with bean:write at least.

> Or have a look at the source code to the <template:put> tag and

> reverse-engineer it!  :)

        Hehehe, I tried that, really. :-) But it seems that the values used by
template:get are stored in a stack in the "ContentMapStack" class, and
the map key is the "PageContext". If only I could find a way to access
the PageContext from inside the Action class...

--
[]'s
Marcelo Vanzin