Hi all.

I'm sorry..but the previous mail was empty :-)

I downloaded from the web a struts-logon example and executed it successfully using Tomcat 3.2.3.

Then I've tryed to run the same example using VAJ e WebSphere Test Environment, but the server throws a RuntimeException when parses the tag

<form:link page="/page.jsp">Sign in</form:link>

The server is not able to load a class of org.apache.struts.taglib.form package
Then I've noticed this package is included into /lib/struts.jar of the struts-logon sample, while it is not in the Struts source code (release 1.0).

Anyone could help me?

thanks,

bye

Ernesto