Gary Kephart wrote:

> I've just downloaded, installed and tried to run Struts this week. Of
> course, as a newbie, I hit some snags. Got past most of them, but then
> went looking for a FAQ list for Struts, but to no avail. Is there one?
> If so, where?
>
> BTW, the problem I'm trying to solve is this message in the log file:
>
> javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
> ActionFormBeans collection
>
> I can't tell if I'm missing a jar file or some xml file needs to be
> modified.

Found the answer to my problem in my web.xml file. Used the damned example
file and didn't change the values. Onto the next problem...

But I would still like to know if there's a FAQ around somewhere.

Thanks,
  Gary
--
Gary Kephart           | Basis 100
Software Engineer      | 4 Park Plaza, Suite 800

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom/which it is addressed, and information contained in this
communication is privileged and confidential.  If the receiver of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify us at the above telephone number (so that we may correct our
internal records) and delete this communication without making a copy of
it.  Thank you.