From: Mark Bennett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 11:04 PM
To: Struts-User
Subject: FW: Can't Find Message Resources

I have just finished installing Struts 1.0 on my Linux box and am trying to use it in combination with Tomcat 4.0.  I am having trouble running the sample applications (or any applications that use Struts for that matter).  I don't want to include the complete body of the Servlet exception but you can see it for yourself by visiting http://24.64.133.82:8080/struts-example.  I have tried editing the web.xml and server.xml files associated with this application/server but nothing seems to work.  This is way beyond my head right now, but if there's any information that would help anyone provide any suggestions I would be more than happy to provide it.  Thanks in advance.

-Mark