Hi,

I'm not a freak, but very interested in wizard-like web-applications, which could be
configured declaratively, without programming ;-)
I've seen a very good example in the book of Turau & al. J2EE and JSP, in German.
He extends the ActionMappingBase.class and introduces a step-name-attribute.
The wizard is configured in a wiz.xml, where you define views, the fields, the next
step etc.
The ActionForwards use these extended ActionMappings.
But have a look at his homepage:
Here is the link to the book-description, where you find a link to the
wizard.application
http://shannon.informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de/jsp/j2ee/
Would be very interested in an ongoing discussion on this topic!

Dimitris