From: Calvin Lau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: August 29, 2001 2:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat4.0 Contexts

Does anyone have an example of a Tomcat4.0 server.xml
that uses Contexts?  I want to run an application that
has it's root outside of Tomcat's root directory but
keep getting XML parse errors for some reason.  It was
all working fine on Tomcat3.2.

Any good resource on Tomcat4.0 would also be good.  I
haven't been able to find anything relevant.

Thanks,

Calvin