Hi All -

I have trying to implement dynamic forwarding in my
application.
In the Action class where I am preparing the forward
URL, I am doing the following :

ActionForward fwd = mapping.findForward("dummy");
StringBuffer path = new StringBuffer( fwd.getPath() );
path.append( "?formName=" ).append( action );
return new ActionForward( path.toString(),
                          fwd.getRedirect() );

With this, I am getting the correct parameter to
ActionForward, and the control is also forwarded to
the appropriate JSP. But I am not able to access the
passed-in parameter. I have a property named
"formName" in the called form. But from the action of
the called form, when I access the property
getFormName(), I get NULL.

In order to achieve this, do I have to declare
anything in the JSP ?

Please help !!

Regards.

- Debasish