Alright :).

I was thinking it might have been intentional to give any
HttpSessionListeners a chance to do something.

I'm not clear on when HttpSessionBindingEvents occur - do they happen
automatically when a session timesout or sesion.invalidate() is called, or
do they happen only when it removeAttribute() is explicitly called as in
LogoffAction?

- Brian