Hi Dan,

Thanks for your response.  I did finally solve this last week...

I had added the "extra classpath" for 2 different ApplicationResources files.
I had the unfortunate luck of putting the one I needed last... and so struts
was finding the wrong one. Go figure.

I just responded to another direct note for VAJ/WTE configuration from
another board member and I'll tell everyone the same thing that I told him.
As soon as I have a final draft of the line-by-line instructions for getting
struts running with VAJ4.0, WAS4.0/and Studio 4.0 I'll give them to the
entire group.

Here to help,
Stephen :-{)